We're going to play a little game. I'm going to say a word and you're going to tell me the first thing that comes to mind. Ready? ... WALLPAPER. Did you cringe? Maybe have a horrible flashback to helping your mom or grandma remove wallpaper with spray bottles and that odd round scratcher thingy? Well cringe no more! At Teluna we offer eco-friendly, easily removable wallpaper, perfect for people who want to spice up a room without the serious commitment. But wallpaper isn't just for walls anymore. Wallpaper is the new alternative DIY material, perfect for everything from furniture backing to platter covering and beyond.
We've decided to host a fun DIY Wallpaper Challenge, giving bloggers such as yourself a chance to show you're readers creative and unique new ways to use wallpaper. Want to join the party? Here's how:
- use a Teluna Wallpaper pattern
- be creative and unique!
- share as a blog post and on at least 1 social media account
- submit final project by January 1st, 2016. (you'll simply send us a link to your DIY post)
How Can We Help?
- If you would like to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org saying you would like to participate in the DIY Wallpaper Challenge and we will send you your VIP Wallpaper Challenge 60% Off Code!
- The top projects will be shared on our website as well as all of our social media accounts.
- The top 2 winners will receive a free product of your choice!
- Last call for participants will be Saturday, December 12th at midnight.
- The discount code offered is for the 1 role of 2ft x 4ft wallpaper. If you would like to make other purchases, please do so through another transaction.
- Limited number of patterns so be sure to claim which one you want quickly!
Can't wait to see what amazing projects you come up with! Feel free to share the provided Pinterest/Facebook graphic and Instagram graphic below to show your friends what you're up to! Share your project progression through #TelunaWPChallenge